Based in Salt Lake City, The Gooch Firm, P.C. represents injury victims throughout Utah and Idaho in claims arising from the negligence or fault of another, including auto accidents, construction site accidents, and medical malpractice. For the convenience of our clients, we provide the following informative list of online legal resources. For information regarding your specific legal concern, please contact our offices for a free consultation. Se habla español.
Selected Government and Court Resources
- The State of Utah - Utah's official website offers information regarding state services, agencies, and locations, as well as other government resources.
- The State of Idaho - Idaho's official website provides information on state government and businesses in addition to many online services.
- Utah Courts - Utah State Courts' public website offers information regarding court locations, rules, opinions, and how-to guides.
- Idaho Courts - The Idaho State Judiciary website contains court opinions, rules, and forms, as well as information about Idaho's Judicial Department, including services, administration, and programs.
- Utah State Bar Association - The Utah State Bar's mission is to lead society in the creation of a justice system that is understood, valued, respected, and accessible to all. Its website contains rules, policies, and opinions, as well as a legal resource center.
- Idaho State Bar Association - The Idaho State Bar promotes high standards of professional conduct and aids in the advancement of the administration of justice. Its website provides legal information for attorneys and the public.
Selected Personal Injury Resources
- National Safety Council - The National Safety Council saves lives by preventing injuries and deaths at work, in homes and communities, and on the roads, through leadership, research, education and advocacy.
- Utah Department of Transportation - The Transportation Department develops programs related to Utah's system of freeways, highways, roads, and bridges; railways; public transportation services; transportation safety programs; driver and vehicle licensing; and motor carrier regulation.
- Idaho Transportation Department - This website offers similar information and services for the State of Idaho.
- National Highway Traffic and Safety Administration - Through this site, searches can be conducted on vehicle recalls, agency investigations, and consumer complaints. The site also provides access to automotive standards and crash test results.
- Pedestrian and Bicycle Information Center - The Pedestrian and Bicycle Information Center (PBIC) is a national clearinghouse for information about health and safety, engineering, advocacy, education, enforcement, access, and mobility for pedestrians (including transit users) and bicyclists.
- Consumer Product Safety Commission - The official federal agency site provides a list of product recalls from 1990 to the present, product alerts, and product information.
- American Humane Association - The AHA website offers information on dog bite statistics, as well as safety advice for parents, rules of behavior for children, and precautionary advice for dog owners.
- Brain Injury Association USA - Founded in 1980, the Brain Injury Association of America (BIAA) is the leading national organization serving and representing individuals, families, and professionals who are touched by a life-altering, often devastating, traumatic brain injury (TBI).
- American Spinal Injury Association - The American Spinal Injury Association (ASIA) promotes and establishes standards of excellence for all aspects of health care of individuals with spinal cord injuries from onset and throughout life.